1707 in science
1704 1705 1706 - 1707 - 1708 1709 1710
1670s 1680s 1690s - 1700s - 1710s 1720s 1730s
17th century - 18th century - 19th century
Table of contents
- March 26 - Act of Union with Scotland becomes law, making the separate Kingdoms of England and Scotland into one country, the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- April 25 - Allied army is defeated by borbonic army at Almansa (Spain) in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- May 1 - Union of the Parliaments of Scotland and England forms the Kingdom of Great Britain (See: Act of Union 1707).
- October 23 - First Parliament of Great Britain.
- February 1 - Frederick, Prince of Wales
- February 25 - Carlo Goldoni, playwright
- April 15 - Leonhard Euler, (Swiss mathematician)
- April 22 - Henry Fielding, author (+ 1754)
- May 23 - Carolus Linnaeus, Swedish botanist (+ 1778)
- August 25 - King Louis of Spain
- September 7 - Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffon, French philosopher († 1788)
- March 3 - Aurangzeb, Mughal emperor (born 1618)
- April 6 - William van de Velde, the younger, Dutch painter (born 1633)
- April 20 - George Farquhar, British dramatist (born 1677)
- May 9 - Dietrich Buxtehude, Danish composer
- May 27 - Marquise de Montespan, mistress of the French King Louis XIV
- June 23 - John Mill, English theologian (born c1645)
- September 15 - George Stepney, British poet and diplomatist (born 1663)
- September 24 - Vicenzo da Filicaja, Italian poet (born 1642)
- October 22 - Sir Cloudsley Shovel, British admiral (born 1650)